|Note to OUHK
Single-Password Service : When you change a new password, your passwords in related systems will be updated, including MyOUHK, Electronic Library, Online Learning Environment, Outlook/Exchange and various eService.
New Password Requirement :
• Your new password MUST be 8 to 12 alphanumeric characters(A-Z;a-z;0-9, case-sensitive) in length
• Your new password MUST contain at least one uppercase letter,lowercase letter and number
• Your new password MUST not reuse last 3 passwords you have already used
• Your password will have minimum password age of 2 days. Therefore, password could not be changed again within 2 days
|If you have forgotten your password, please
contact ITU Help Desk support during office hour ( ext: 6523 or Email: email@example.com
After you have changed your Single password,
(1) Please restart your staff computer. When you login with new password, you will be asked by the Sophos SafeGuard data encryption software to enter the "OLD" password once again.
(2) Please allow 15 minutes for the new password to update to other systems using Single Password.
(3) If you have mobile and connect to OUHK Email and/or Wi-Fi services, you need to update your mobile device Email connection password and/or Wi-Fi connection password.